Lemon's absence

• 10 posts

This is a public topic to all members, the past weeks if not months i have been busy with doing some things in my life such as starting with my driving lessons and getting some other things on track. That is the main reason for my current absence.

Things looked promising but last week i received news that my father has passed away unexpected and therefor i will most likely be somewhat even more inactive.

The servers will stay online as usual and i have trust in the team that they will manage it sufficiently during my absence.

Have a good one, and take care for one and another.

Im sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you will have many more achievements in the future and know that your father has been grateful for having you as a son.

Love and care Marcuslo831 

i`m sorry to hear lemon i hope everything will be much better soon and it will all be fine and good luck with those driving lessons

Hope It Gets Better - ChesKnight

"Eww Ches" - Ches 2016

): ): ): Sorry for your loss, I deeply am.

Good luck with life.

"Woohoo I'm a bug reporter!" Maddiesprint:  26/02/2015: #Overexaggerate

"Over 300 posts!" Maddiesprint: 15/03/2015: #Forumposter

I am so sorry for your loss :/

Send me a message if you need my help - I will do my best to help you with your problem :)

Sorry about your father, hope things turn out well for you. Goodluck with the driving test, also getting everything else together.

Sorry to hear Lemon, I lost my father at a young age too when I was 17, it's rough, so I hope all is well.

I'm very sorry for your loss, you have my condolences.
Wishing you peace as you grieve this loss.

Check out my auction Pixelmons http://www.pixelmoncraft.com/user/3406/auctions

Sorry for your loss man, it must be hard. Stay strong and positive Lemon. ;)

I feel you man, good luck with the driving test, and I hope you achieve even more in life. - Cale

Gen 4 is bae. Shaddap.