PixelmonCraft Event Tournament #3

• 5 posts

It's time for the 3rd Smogon OU tournament that I'll be hosting! My monotype tournament was cancelled because it went on for about 3 weeks and no one was battling. This time the tournament will happen over the course of 4 days. If you are not online for your battle each day, you will be disqualified. The tournament will happen November 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you cannot be online for all 4 of those days, DO NOT sign up for this tournament.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

Gym Rules:

http://pixelmoncraft.com/node/2892

Banned Pokemon:

Arceus

Blaziken (With Speed Boost)

Darkrai

Deoxys-Attack

Deoxys-Speed

Deoxys-Regular Form

Dialga

Genesect

Mega Gengar

Giratina (Both forms)

Groudon

Ho-Oh

Mega Kangaskhan

Kyogre

Landorus (Incarnate Form)

Mega Lucario

Lugia

Mega Metagross

Mewtwo

Mega Mewtwo (Both Forms)

Palkia

Rayquaza

Reshiram

Mega Salamence

Shaymin (Sky Form)

Xerneas

Yveltal

Zekrom

A judge MUST be on to watch your battle or it will NOT count and you will have to redo it.

If you are not online for your first round battle, you will be disqualified and the other person will automatically move on to the next round.

Tournament signups will last until Sunday, November 5th.

All battles are best 2 out of 3. The winner will move on.

You may NOT switch Pokemon in the best 2 out of 3 battles, for example, if you lose the first battle, and you want to change Pokemon between the next one, you can't. You CAN change Pokemon between ROUNDS.

IF YOU AND ANOTHER PERSON BOTH SEND OUT LEADS AT THE SAME TIME, YOU CANNOT SWITCH THEM WHEN YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR TEAM IN THE BATTLE RULES, YOU MUST STICK WITH YOUR PICKS!

(These rules will be updated when needed, make sure to check the forum post often for updates.)

Prizes:

To be determined.

​Judges:

ItsJustChris

​falling_turtle

SpeedTurtleFTW

roopidoosh

Bracket/More Information.

http://challonge.com/PMCEvent3

Winners:

I'll join.

Im in