What is love?

• 42 posts

Do you have a special someone on Pixelmoncraft?

Someone you love? Cherish? Someone who's always been there for you, through thick and thin? Perhaps you've been thinking it's time to show your affection to the world (of Pixelmoncraft) by joining this person in a sacred online union. Luckily, you can now do just that!

For a limited time only, starting Sunday evening, anyone interested will be able to apply to be married at the great Notre Lime. Or possibly elsewhere, if you insist. I will personally be there to hold your ceremony and see to it that nobody chickens out at the altar. Bring your friends, or just let whatever strangers and hobos stumble inside be your audience. Make sure to have a kickass party afterwards, with booze, and invite me.

Feel free to post in this thread to announce if you want to marry, but I'm not opposed to spontaneous marriages. What happens at /center, stays at /center. I will try to be online and available in the GMT evenings, but my work times are all over the place so please have patience with me.

edit: moving this to starting Sunday since holy crap is my Saturday busy

Can I marry myself?

Need help? Go to: 
    http://www.pixelmoncraft.com/
    http://www.pixelmoncraft.com/forum/support

Visit us on our teamspeak server: ts.pixelmoncraft.com

Can i marry my bath

Stay Super :)

No marrying yourselves or your bath, despite how lovely you all are and how inexplicably attractive your tub is. Your special someone has to be another real internet person.

oli1314 I am comming for you

hahahaa

rowing is awesome

To be the first legitimate person that isn't trolling and joking, SBlaze7 and I are engaged in real life, however we are in a long distance relationship. I thought it's be cute to do this ^_^ and he agreed. As long as family allows it we'll try to be on ^_^

"I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

CHORAY WILL YOU MARRY ME?

I'll marry LickMyPikachu then.... Can never have my way, can I?

We already reserved the beds at the loveshack.

Need help? Go to: 

Remember the marry yourself bug at nedercraft haha, just break it, and mary yourself :p

lol Olav xD Who will be the best man?! XD

blue-eyed Dragonite... here to help you. Feel free to message me if you need help~

lil_miss_sparkle and I are going to get married.  K? k.

KittenAngela's post. <3

good luck to you, seriously. I wish you and he the best of luck in life and love C:

Leave me a PM in my inbox, I check it daily. c:

Thank you so much Mariia_Chan :) Means a lot to me and to her 

good luck!

babywolf34

Marrying all of my Mewtwos

This will be open for a while, by the way. No need to do it on Sunday specifically. If anything, I'll probably have my hands full that day.

'Baby dont hurt me no more'

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune!!

Team Work Makes The Dream Work #LetsDance #TeamSkull

About KittenAngela and SBlaze7

I can't wait for them to get married and all that

So she can finally leave the house.

-_- well now I know who not to invite to the wedding, but i can't do that cuz you're her brother >w>

Oh look another valentines event i cant be a part of cause i have no one! HAHAHAH... *sigh*

Axal at least I got Le Mew 

I have no one. :p If only my real gf would play minecraft. We gonna get married soon anyways (:

"Woohoo I'm a bug reporter!" Maddiesprint:  26/02/2015: #Overexaggerate

"Over 300 posts!" Maddiesprint: 15/03/2015: #Forumposter

Don't worry Axal. Yanmega is always there for you!

blue-eyed Dragonite... here to help you. Feel free to message me if you need help~

What!? How did you put music on this page?

Magic

Need help? Go to: 

I come to this page at least once a day because i love the music!!!

Same macca :p (Remember you can always look it up on youtube)

Well when im not doing other very very important stuff (: 

thierryo3 still needs someone to love.... plz safe this boy and donate 2 pc a month to the lovefunding. He greatly appriciates that

rowing is awesome

dont heart mee

to be fair I originally came to this post (albeit a little late) to say "if no one's said "baby don't hurt me" i would ragequit pixelmon lol

But also me and dontstopmenow87 are also engaged in real life (and once again in a long-distance relationship... a whole atlantic sea of distance :'/ )

but yeah since I have major internet problems (and cant even download a working 3.4 !!!) I would like Choray to marry me and dontstopmenow87 (even if choray has decided to stop) because its not fair that my internet would stop us getting married on our favorite game, on our favorite server, with our favorite peoplez !!!)

Aw more irl couples ^_^ may your love last a life time 

"I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Whelp, the same goes to you KittenAngela !! :)

I want Samdero or CakeNSteak. It is law

I feel it Serjing through my veins

Can we pretend my gf comes on? I'll get married to a tiny cute Pokemon in replacement of my gf :p

I will volunteer to be the officiant (person who says lines like, "Do you take this man/woman as your husband/wife?" and "You may now kiss the bride.". I just want to help out since I am a generous person. (Man, I have lots of work, but WHO CARES!? XD) 

If you ever see me on a server (not just PixelmonCraft servers), feel free to talk to me! :D

TastyBlueberry, Do you want to marry me? (You will be my WIFE :P)

"When life gives you lemons, check if one of them is Lemonita.

If it is, you have just successfully kidnapped Lemonita!" ~AzureSkyheart

I could however think of one tenacious d song which would be fitting to use as the song for this page!!!

I WANT TO MARRY DELIBIRD!!!!!!

Best of luck to all of the lucky Sunday couples so far! Poke me any time or simply be around tomorrow evening for more!

olavtherower and oli1314

mich536g and Caro145

Hitmonchan and dontstopmenow87

Lemonita_Chan and thierryo3

Cyanidevii and _Eevee_

wilmer2637 and dp_iViCToRii_qb

MageMatix and OGAurr

Stampy_Tiger and Pastubbs

Lord_Narwhal_FTW and HoboMaster141

InHumainPanda and micke560

Charmander and a charmander? seems legit

Special thanks to Charmander for taking the time to marry me to Smushiest. It was beautiful.

So... gratz to all the newly weds

I will be forever alone T_T. I just need somebody to looooooove

This music scared me when it was blasting through my head phones T_T

Same XD I was talking in skype when I suddenly heard this song come up, and I was "SOMEONE ELSE HEAR THAT?!" and everyone was like nope, and I couldnt figure out where the music came from until I changed website/forum post