Builder Of The Month

• 36 posts

Builder Of The Month

How to Enter:

Build a Epic Building or Artwork on any of the Pixelmon Servers of your own choosing excluding the Beta Server, and have it relate to Pixelmon.

Have it screenshot and private messaged to me _Aerial_ on the Forums by the end date with the server the build is on.

Important Info

The more the build relates to Pixelmon the better chance you will have to become a winner build quality, size and detail will also be judged on

Important Dates

1st August : Start of event

30 August : When all screenshots must be PMed to  _Aerial_  on the Forums any late entry will not be accepted

Prizes

We will have 4 overall winners one from each server Kanto , Johto , Hoenn and Planet  these winners will receive 5,000 Pokecoins each

Then 1 overall winner out of the 4 will be decided by all of you guys via Strawpoll that winner will receive another 10,000 Pokecoins

If you have any further questions about the event feel free to message me _Aerial_ in game commonly found in Kanto or pm me on the forums or even on Teamspeak ts.pixelmoncraft.com

Boop

sounds cool

im down, count me in :)

Nice I'm in mate

Team Work Makes The Dream Work #LetsDance #TeamSkull

hope your builds are going well guys =)

Sounds cool man! Sign me up :)

#RIPAuctionMailbox

Good idea!  I'm looking forward to seeing the different builds.

Can u build it in creative, And if I win, I can ask if it can be moved to pixelmoncraft?

Build a Epic Building or Artwork on any of the Pixelmon Servers of your own choosing excluding the Beta Server.

This does not include any creative server.

Need help? Go to: 
    http://www.pixelmoncraft.com/
    http://www.pixelmoncraft.com/forum/support

Visit us on our teamspeak server: ts.pixelmoncraft.com

Guess Im not entering then :/ Takes too much time too gather the materials

Hope you guys are nearly finished your builds =)

just finished it

2 days left guys make sure you have all your entries in b4 the deadline and make sure you tell me the server its built on

so i will be closing the event for judging at 5 pm my time new zealand time aka monday (gmt+12) tomorrow so for everyone that is still having their sunday and since its still the 30th there so my fellow pixelmoners you have been warned get your builds finished and screenied to me by the deadline

Could you post screenshots from the winners?

I agree with Nils after Judging the Winners should be put here for all to see.

I think all of the builds should have their glory.

"Woohoo I'm a bug reporter!" Maddiesprint:  26/02/2015: #Overexaggerate

"Over 300 posts!" Maddiesprint: 15/03/2015: #Forumposter

And The Winners Are.......

Kanto Winner : CraftMaxX18

Johto Winner : ItsNyk

Hoenn Winner : Tach

Planet Winner : MazMaz (thats 2 maps big)

Now its the communities turn to choose the overall winner out of all 4 region winners Vote on the link below 

Voting is now over

Well done to all the Winners and to all who entered. There will be future build event like this in the future so watch this space

MazMaz you are amazing! You must of built so much and it looks epic on the maps! My votes for you. (:

Pixelart overrated.
*Grabs popcorn*

Need help? Go to: 
    http://www.pixelmoncraft.com/
    http://www.pixelmoncraft.com/forum/support

Visit us on our teamspeak server: ts.pixelmoncraft.com

I voted for MazMaz Because I'm not a self voting criminal...

So Who Did Vote For Mine? Charmander Maybe? "Pixelart Overrated."

:P ~Tach

You've got admit that MazMaz's work is pretty cool for what style he did, but if MazMaz wasnt here I would vote for you because you didn't do PixelArt.

MazMaz that is incredible!!!

Team Work Makes The Dream Work #LetsDance #TeamSkull

And its over
1. Planet  52 votes (48%)
2. Johto 49 votes (45%)
3. Kanto 5 votes (5%)
4. Hoenn 2 votes (2%)

Prizes will be sent out within the week

Thx everyone for the support and votes, and I'm glad to see everyone enjoyed the artwork we created. 

I cant wait till next build event as I start to think about new ideas in the mean time. 

I hope more people participate in the next build event, and I will not do another pixel art :)

Well done all who participated anyway, even if you only got a few votes. Tach, well done for not doing a pixel art. (:

thanks everyone who voted for me, MazMaz congrats you deserved to win :)

Well gg all I'm Just glad I made it to the Vote without doing art stuff... Unique-ness and such...

Mfw 2 weeks later and Aerial hasn't payed out...

You have to catch him on Kanto so he can pay you 

You could also try to catch him on ts

Well actually you dont have to be online to be payed... just throwing that out there...

I know that, but if you were online then you could see that you actually got the prize money. I mean if somebody gave me pc when I wasn't online, I probably wouldn't notice.

every1 has been payed as of now

OMG! MazMaz! Your work is incredible! And Tach your work is also amazing. In fact all the works here are amazing, but my two favorites were MazMaz's and Tach's! Congrats MazMaz.

Just do /warp mgshop. #teamelitecomingsoontm