Valentine's Day Official Event

• 26 posts

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is coming upon us! We have two types of contests we are setting into motion!
Both competitions require you to have a partner! You must must must have a partner to qualify for winning!

WE ARE EXTENDING THE DEADLINE TO SATURDAY THE 20TH. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY EXTENSION, SO PLEASE GET EVERYTHING IN BY THEN!!

First Competition: 

Second Competition:

If you plan to play with us, please include in the comments who your partner is!

Both partners must comment!

You may participate in both competitions!

Please make sure to let us know which competition(s) you plan to participate in with your partner

Please send your story / screenshots in before 13th February!

Prizes:

Participants: 

Good Luck!!

Im in il grab a partner and let you know who it is.

Team Work Makes The Dream Work #LetsDance #TeamSkull

I'll get a partner sooner or later!!

Can I partner with you @Yutolio!

So uhm yeah... Anyone up for being my partner? I like long walks on the beach and sacrificing firstborn children to serve cthulu.

Need help? Go to: 
    http://www.pixelmoncraft.com/
    http://www.pixelmoncraft.com/forum/support

Visit us on our teamspeak server: ts.pixelmoncraft.com

Il do it with ya charm if ya still wanting to!!

Team Work Makes The Dream Work #LetsDance #TeamSkull

Aww, if only someone loved me I would be able to do this :(

Oh, btw, cake, me and MGDude are not doing it anymore. I will do it with you... But I won't be much help at all

"Woohoo I'm a bug reporter!" Maddiesprint:  26/02/2015: #Overexaggerate

"Over 300 posts!" Maddiesprint: 15/03/2015: #Forumposter

I thought you meant you'd do the project with me, I would assume anyone else would think that too.

Oh sorry. I meant Aarid.

You will have to hand in your builds / stories in 2 days, so make sure you'll finish in time!

blue-eyed Dragonite... here to help you. Feel free to message me if you need help~

Is there like a set time since we are all spread out across time zones?

No, we just need to have it on the 13th of February (UTC -11). So in London that would be the 14th of February on 11AM, but we'd rather have it earlier :P

blue-eyed Dragonite... here to help you. Feel free to message me if you need help~

Lol Oli "No we don't need it by a set time, we just need it by this time."

You get the idea >_> Just send it in by the end of the 13th February in whatever timezone you are. --> the -11 one is the latest so that's when we need to have every story / build ..

Im with olibstar Fighter

This is the link for the pictures of my (McMo64) and _ForsakenBlade_ (previously 9assassin) for the valentines building competition: http://imgur.com/a/EKK03

McMo64 - Gay marriage is legal :)

I'm writing a story with Mazianni!!

Great! You can send it to me till tomorrow :)

I'm writing a story with WarriorMirage

Sorry for the late response, but here are the winners for the Valentine's Story Event:

1st: dontstopmenow87 & Smushi

2nd: iQuantumcraft & Iceblock80085

3rdMazianni & WarriorMirage

(Note: You should have received your money prize the next time you log on :D, please contact me for your Pixelmon Points prize.)

Oli, are you gonna post the stories for people to read? :)

I think every story should be posted, of course under the authors' permission.

yay mazianni and warrior wooo!!!!!!