So guys, you may or may not remember that I said that I was going to do some events.
This is one of the events.
It's pretty simple but follow closely anyway.
First thing that's going to happen is we're going to let everyone see the Statue Garden.
The Garden is going to be open for a week before it is removed. During it's open time players are recommended to explore the area, take screenshots, and maybe take a few notes.
The area will then be closed off and will be made inaccessible. After this a series of questions will be uploaded about the event.
Whomever gets the most answers correct will win themselves a Gen 1 non legendary shiny of their choice as well as 3 random shinies. Other participants who do well will receive between 1 and 3 random shinies.
If multiple people get the same top score amendments to the prizes may be made.
The garden warp is /warp pokemonstatues
Have fun guys!
(Also watch out for actual pokemon, just ignore them best you can)
Here are the questions:
1) Which Pokémon had its shiny version hidden in the map?
2) Which Pokémon was there the most of?
3) What Gen 2 Pokémon was hidden somewhere on the map?
4) What Gen 3 Pokémon was hidden somewhere on the map?
5) What Gen 4 Pokémon was hidden somewhere on the map?
6) What Gen 5 Pokémon was hidden somewhere on the map?
7) Which Pokémon were in the Gen 1 pit of shame?
8) Which Gen 1 Pokémon was missing?
9) Which Eeveelution was hanging out with Eevee?
10) Which two Pokémon had made their home in an abandoned house?
11) What was the name of the Pidgey who was afraid of heights?
12) Which two Pokémon were chilling on the island in the middle of the ocean?
13) Which Pokémon was jumping off the edge of a cliff?
14) Which Poison type Pokémon is taking a bath next to Tauros?
Tie Breaker – How many individual Pokémon were hidden around the map?