Server name not working for me....

• 3 posts

Greetings,

It's been a while for me (off & still doing chemo, so I have not felt up to visiting Pixelmoncraft for a while, but I did miss playing here!). I'm very familiar with how to use & log on to Pixelmoncraft's server, yet I keep getting the message Outdated server I'm still on (0).  I've typed in the server IP from your front page, I've tried to search the Forum & online, but no luck. 
Thus far I've tried:  play.pixelmoncraft.com &  Pixelmoncraft.com for the server's IP address.  I've updated my java, Forge & Pixemon Reforged & am using Version 1.12.2-8.1.2 Forge 2854. I've made sure that my minecraft mods folder is properly linked to Minecraft & I've given myself 3GB of memory to use.  If anyone has any ideas, it would be really appreciated.  Thank you!

Welcome back! Hope all is going well with chemo :) Seems like everything is up to date just try connecting with this IP:    us.pixelmoncraft.com

Only reason i can think of is either your own firewall not allowing the java connection going out, or you got banned by our firewall, or got placed in there.

Test the first, your local side. Check your firewall and or try a vpn.