The Banned Moves are being tested and are subject to change.
|Fissure / Guillotine / Horn Drill / Sheer Cold||To enforce OHKO Clause|
|Double Team / Minimize||To enforce Evasion Clause|
- Both challengers and gymleaders are not allowed to use items during a battle.
(This excludes held items.)
- Only one pokemon on either players' team can be asleep at a time.
(This excludes self induced sleep.) E.g. This is not allowed but This is
- Challengers are only allowed to bring one of each pokemon to the gym battle.
(You cannot bring two starmie's to gym 1, but having 1 staryu and 1 starmie is okay.)
- The following Pokemon are banned in gym battles: Arceus, Mega Blastoise, Blaziken, Mega Blaziken, Calyrex-Ice, Calyrex-Shadow, Cinderace, Darkrai, Darmanitan-Galar, Deoxys, Deoxys-Attack, Dialga, Dracovish, Eternatus, Genesect, Mega Gengar, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Battle Bond Greninja, Groudon, Ho-oh, Mega Kangaskhan, Kyurem White, Kyurem Black, Kyogre, Landorus-Incarnate, Mega Lucario, Lugia, Lunala. Marshadow, Melmetal, Mewtwo, Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mega Metagross, Naganadel, Necrozma-Dawn Wings, Necrozma-Dusk Mane, Palkia, Pheramosa, Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza, Reshiram, Mega Salamence, Shaymin-Sky, Solgaleo, Spectrier, Urshifu, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zacian, Zamazenta, Zekrom, Zygarde-50%,.
(Using these pokemon will result in an instant disqualification.)
- Baton Pass is banned in gym battles.
(A pokemon knowing Baton Pass is not allowed.)
- Swag-Play is banned in gym battles.
(A pokemon knowing both Swagger and Foul Play is not allowed.)
- Arena Trap/Shadow Tag/Power Construct is banned in gym battles.
- Mimikyu is banned from NPC gym battles.
- A Pokémon MUST be obtainable at or below a gym's level cap, if it is an evolved Pokémon (For example, Gloom is not usable against the Rock Gym as its' previous evolution, Oddish, evolves into it at level 21)
General Rules / Guidelines
Pokemon nicknames are not allowed in the Gyms or Elite 4 battles.
The Elite 4 rewards are per person not per account, so using an alt to get the Elite 4 rewards is not allowed. (Anyone who started their Elite 4 battles before the rule change do not need to remove their pokemons nicknames)
If you miss your opportunity to challenge the leader wait till they are ready to battle again or wait for another leader. Which means please do not demand a gym battle. Your challenge can get declined.
Listen to and respect the gym leaders, if not you will be declined a battle.
If you use profanity against the leaders, i.e swearing / name calling, you will be declined not only a battle, but you can also be muted, kicked, or banned from the server.
If the server crashes or either person disconnects during a gym battle, then resume the battle from the point. If the challenger heals at this point, it will be considered a loss. If the gym leader heals at this point, please contact me.
Keep pokemon in their pokeballs if you are spectating the battle.
If a battle results in a tie, it's counted as the gym leader's win.
You may challenge the gyms in any order, however, you must defeat all of the gyms before you can battle the Elite 4
You must use the same team for all the Elite 4 battles.
Guiding someone through the Elite 4 is not allowed, while you can help people make a team and how to use the team, live help during the battles is not allowed.